Gutter Guard for Architects and Specifiers
Stop Gutter Clogging, Specify GutterBrush!
Architects and specifiers want to assure that exterior systems work properly. They specify GutterBrush to keep gutters from clogging in order to....
- Assure gutter drainage systems work properly
- Avoid gutter overflow and garden or landscape wash-out
- Keep debris from clogging in ground storm drains
- Avoid damage to fascia,, windows, foundation etc
- Decrease the frequency of gutter maintenance and ladder usage
Architects and Specifiers love GutterBrush's design because......
- GutterBrush does not touch or interfere with the roof
- Simplicity is brilliant; , No tools or fasteners required
- No holes created in fascia, gutter, drip edge or roof
- Low cost; Speed of installation translates to a low installed price
- Anyone can install or maintain; no work force limitations
- Water Acceptance: GutterBrush bristles pull water into the gutter
- No flat surface or "debris mat" causing water to skip past gutter.
- Tried and True: Since 2004
Additional Brush Gutter Guard Features Include....
- 5 sizes, to fit all gutters, residential and commercial
- RENEWABLE / GREEN (see below)
- Long lasting; 10 year warranty (it lasts far longer)
- Quality UV protected flexible bristles and Galvanized core
- Improves winter performance, decreases gutter icing - click here to learn more
- faster and safer, hang new gutters with GutterBrush already inside
- Raised bristle profile
- Fold GutterBrush instead of cutting it.
- Compatible with heat wires heat tapes
- Black exposed bristles absorb sunshine; improves melting
Green and Renewable Brush Leaf Guard:
Everything outdoors in the debris field, requires maintenance. One problem with traditional gutter guards, is that when they clog and need maintenance, the gutter guard is fastened and "in the way" causing maintenance to become too expensive. The skilled technician must remove the fasteners holding the gutter guard, clean the gutter guard, clean the gutter, and reinstall the gutter guard either utilizing the same fastener holes or making new holes. GutterBrush is entirely renewable; to renew, anyone can simply remove the brushes, bang them on a hard surface so the debris will drop out, clean the gutter, and put the GutterBrush back into the gutter in any order.
GutterBrush Videos and Links
- Video, Simple to Install, Simple to Maintain (0:57 sec.)
- Video Actual Results after 2.5 years, 5 seasons
- Time Lapse Video: 2 Months of Leaves Falling on GutterBrush
- Video - Metal Gutter Guards are the First To Freeze in Winter
- Video - GutterBrush Decreases Ice, Icicles in Winter; Aids Melting
- In New Gutter, Hang it with GutterBrush Already Inside (0:30 sec)
DATA SHEET: Click here for a product data sheet.
Gutter Guards Specification Sheet: Click here for spec sheet
10 Year Guarantee, Performance Warranty - click here
Find a GutterBrush Installer by zip code click here - click here
How To Fit or Measure for GutterBrush: Click here for "How To Fit" and "Sizing Samples ; Tools to fit GutterBrush to your particular gutter.
Availability: Direct from GutterBrush, Ace Hardware, Do It Best Sores, HomeDepot.Com, and others.
SUPPORT, SAMPLES BROCHURES ETC: Call or email Alex O'Hanley for additional info. & support firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-367-4524 or click here to create a sample order