Contractor Training Videos
Contractors and Specifiers love GutterBrush's design because......
- GutterBrush does not touch or interfere with the roof
- Simplicity is brilliant; , No tools or fasteners required
- No holes created in fascia, gutter, drip edge or roof
- Low cost; Speed of installation translates to a low installed price
- Anyone can install or maintain; no work force limitations
- Water Acceptance: GutterBrush bristles pull water into the gutter
- No flat surface or "debris mat" causing water to skip past gutter.
- Tried and True: Since 2004
Additional Features Include....
- 5 sizes, to fit all gutters, residential and commercial
- RENEWABLE / GREEN (see below)
- Long lasting; 10 year warranty (it lasts far longer)
- Quality UV protected flexible bristles and Galvanized core
- Improves winter performance, decreases gutter icing - click here to learn more
- faster and safer, hang new gutters with GutterBrush already inside
- Raised bristle profile
- Fold GutterBrush instead of cutting it for speed
- Compatible with heat wires heat tapes
- Black exposed bristles absorb sunshine; improves melting
Green and Renewable: Everything outdoors in the debris field, requires maintenance. One problem with traditional gutter guards, is that when they clog and need maintenance, the gutter guard is fastened and "in the way" causing maintenance to become too expensive. The skilled technician must remove the fasteners holding the gutter guard, clean the gutter guard, clean the gutter, and reinstall the gutter guard either utilizing the same fastener holes or making new holes. GutterBrush is entirely renewable; to renew, anyone can simply remove the brushes, bang them on a hard surface so the debris will drop out, clean the gutter, and put the GutterBrushes back into the gutter in any order.